Saturday 23 February 2013

Q4

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research planning and evaluation stages?

We used various presentation software to create and make our work more unique and different as I didn't want my blog to be boring and dull. It needed something that's eye catching and meaningful to the implied readers so they see a presentation that took time and effort to make this hard work pay off!  The software I used was researching from the Internet to see other presentation methods for example Prezi, animato and sliderocket had helped to present my work to greatly as their are a far more diverse software I can use that I took for advantage. For this evaluation I'm aiming to create an e-book on the evaluation stages on the progress of the work we did on the film trailer. I will be uploading soon the first piece of the evaluation. To keep up-to-date and carrying on the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment